Lily is back from Lily’s Lick the Bowl Cafe with a new recipe! She has made a Coconut Ball Treat. Have fun with this easy recipe for no-bake treats.
Coconut Balls No-Bake Treats | Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup oat flour OR 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Shredded coconut to roll the treats in
- Place all ingredients in your food processor and pulse until a dough is formed.
- Scoop a handful of dough and form into balls of any size you prefer.
- Roll each ball in the shredded coconut with slight pressure to help the coconut stick to the dough.
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy within a week.
Check out this short video on Doggo Vloggo to see Lily make this fun treat:
We hope you have a fantastic week. Stay Safe, Live, Love, and Pet all the animals!
Jess & Lily