Lily, from Lily’s Lick the Bowl Cafe, is making an easy 2 ingredient treat! Check out the original Recipe Here.
2 Ingredient Treat | Dog Treat Recipe
- 1 4-ounce jar of baby food
- 1 cup flour
- Preheat oven to 350º
- In a large bowl, mix one cup of flour with the jar of baby food and stir to combine.
- Add more flour and knead your dough until it’s no longer sticky.
- Roll out your dough on a floured surface and cut out treats, placing them on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 24 minutes or until cooked through and the bottoms are just starting to brown.
Check out this short video on Doggo Vloggo to see Lily and I make this fun treat:
Have a great week!
Jess & Lily