Lily, from Lily’s Lick the Bowl Cafe, is making a Pupperizza Pie! Check out the original Recipe Here.
Pupperizza | Dog Treat Recipe
- ½ cup rice or coconut flour
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup unsalted chicken broth
- 1 egg
- Choice of toppings, I used:
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the egg in a separate bowl and mix it into the chicken broth.
- Add the broth and egg mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir until the ingredients are fully combined, but try to avoid over-mixing.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface, or spread it out on the pan to form a smooth, thin crust.
- Bake the crust for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cover the crust with your selected toppings.
- Place the pizza back in the oven for another 10 to 15 minutes to melt the cheese.
Check out this short video on Doggo Vloggo to see Lily and I make this pupperizza:
Have a great week!
Jess & Lily
Add a comment
2 Comments on Pupperizza | Dog Treat Recipe